Do you know a current college student in the Seattle area looking for an internship? Yes? Then I have something they need to see!
We are seeking a highly creative Video Content Production Intern with a strong interest in storytelling, marketing, business strategy, and personal and professional development.
Here are the details (please share with anyone you think would be a good fit):
Video Content Production Internship (Spring 2018 — Summer 2018)
If you get fired up about making a difference as part of a creative and dynamic marketing team, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and publish engaging and actionable video communications for our blog, social media, email communications, and newsletters.
- Create and manage content calendar for all external communications, and work with CEO to establish goals and timelines
- Manage our social media presence, which includes creating and publishing new content
- Research topics of interest to target audience and identify ways to distribute that information
- Collaborate with other marketing partners, designers, contractors, and executive support to ensure brand consistency across deliverables
- Suggest and implement new programs and/or promotions to expand brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Identify new and imaginative ways to leverage existing communications channels and also recommend new channels
- Create best practices and related documentation
- Weekly reporting and analysis
What you bring:
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience managing social media profiles
- Ability to produce creative content (Video, copy, and image)
- Excellent video production, copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Research and analytical skills
- Experience with online publishing tools
- Highly organized and a reliable multi-tasker
- Passion for digital and social storytelling
- Results-oriented with a “can-do” attitude
- Passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Excellent business acumen, planning, and goal-setting skills
- A student studying in the area of video communications, journalism, marketing or advertising
What you’ll gain:
- Experience working inside of a mission-driven organization
- A chance to flex your creativity outside of the classroom
- Hands-on exposure to the ins and outs of running a business
- Knowledge and satisfaction that you are making a direct contribution to the company’s bottom line
- Meaningful experience for your resume
- Valuable networking opportunities
- A team that is vested in your success
- Send an email to Hello@HeyJenHope.com
- Use Subject Line: Video Content Production Intern
- Include a cover letter and your CV/ Resume
- Dazzle us with your video and share your portfolio if you have one!